Contributing Ideas, Suggestions and Requirements
If you have any ideas, suggestions or requirements that affect the whole of Adaptive, please open an issue here.
We welcome any contributions to make Adaptive as good as humanly possible:
- Ideas - things that would be really cool to add to the platform.
- Suggestions - better methods, tools, etc. that make everyone’s life easier.
- Requirements - cool stuff you’d like to see appear in the platform; additional APIs, features, etc.
We’d love to accept your patches and code contributions the project.
- Fork the repository on GitHub you’d like to contribute to.
- Make your additions and changes.
- Send us a pull request on GitHub.
Committers to the master project have the right to accept pull requests from contributors. Contributions that do not adhere to the positive karma and spirit of the project may be rejected - obviously.
To avoid legalese, and to summarise, if you send us any pull request it means you can and want to do so under the open source license of the project in question.
Contributing Tutorials, Art, Videos, Samples, etc.
- Tutorials - Awesomeness! If you want us to host your tutorial, let us know here publicly or here privately. If you’ve written it up on your blog, let us know and we’ll link it!
- Art/Vids - Uooh… we love community art, drop us a note here publicly or here privately.
- Samples - Nice! Let us know here and we’ll create a repo for you to push into!
We smaller than 3 you!
If you’d like to contribute:-
to the project and appear in our “OMG We Love You, Thanks” page showing our enormous gratitude, please send us a mail!
If you prefer to remain anonymous that’s fine too. We also like Kopparberg Cider!